I have 15 years of experience working in the design ﬁeld in a variety of disciplines: graphic design, photography, video. I excel in working through the entire creative process with a client or internal department, hearing what they want and exceeding their expectations. Working as an in-house creative in the non-proﬁt sector and working with startups has helped me discover ways to create effective marketing materials on a tight budget. I am always up for learning new skill sets and thrive on new challenges.
As a designer at St. Charles Community College, I have worked in a number of disciplines all in promotion of school including: photographing events, portraits in studio and on campus, shooting our own stock photography, creating catalogs, theatre posters, print promotions, internal signage, mock-ups for web pages, video projects for the annual reports, creating internal branding programs and website mock-ups. Working as a designer at the college means using all your skills and being ready to learn the needed skills to get the job done.
During my time at First Free Church, I worked to create a clear and consistent brand for the church. I designed all the print materials, created giving, and volunteer campaigns. When making several videos and intros for First Free Church I learned: story development, cinematography, lighting, sound, and video editing. I also created digital signage, print pieces, branded, and photographed many First Free events. Worked extensively with the teaching team to create series graphics. I spent ﬁve years helping steer the creative efforts of the church.
Experienced freelancing in the following capacities:
In-House Temp Freelance:
• Goedecke Construction Supplies – Design and development of sales catalog
• Missouri Baptist College – 4 MBU Magazine issues and other promotional items
• Jewish Community Center – Promotion materials and ads
• Journey Fellowship – Contract designer, December 2007 to June 2009
• Spectrum Brands – Extended temp position, production work on packaging
• Studio Montage – Extended in-house freelance worked on various book covers
• Geile-Leon – (Freelance in-house) production and design
• Sandbox Creative– Design work
• Breckenridge Interiors – Brochure design
• Sewer Pros – Identity design and website design
• Pillar to Post Home Inspection – Booklet designs for education classes
• Orent Financial – Total re-branding and interior signage
• Women Exchange – Newsletter and take home menu
• Horn Homes – Brand and logo design development
• Jeff Day Architecture – Brochure design
• Master Auto Tire – Brochure design
• Corbin’s – Product, identity and design, brochure
• Taste of St. Louis ‘07 – Program design
Involved in all aspects of design and graphic production including large format printing. Worked on designs for event marketing clients such as Nestlé Purina Pet Food Brands and Hallmark.
Worked on ads, both print and radio in for clients such as Charter Communications, Jiffy Lube, Cablevision, Nooter, Graybar, CSI